Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reflections for the architectural design project

1. What have you learnt in Semester 2?
I have learnt and understanding more on the criteria for a good architectural design. After much research in this topic, I explored several unique and special designs which enlighten my vision of a good design. Good designs does not Also, I have learnt how to better use google sketchup. I can use this application for future related project.

2. What are the difficulties encountered when you are doing the project?
I experienced difficulties such as:
- Confused on the use of google sketchup and how it works.
- Misconceptions on what a good idea is
- Choosing my final design from my idea generation stage.

3. How did you overcome them?
- I consulted my ADMT teacher when in doubt. This way, I can make sure that I am on the right track in my journal and design.
- I went online to search for videos that teaches me how to use google sketchup.

4. How do you think you can do it better?
I might be able to complete this project in a shorter period of time if I were to redo it. Also, I can come up with a better design with more variations in the interior and exterior design. This way, I can have a better choice of selection when choosing my final design.

No comments:

Post a Comment